Gentle Reader, at Shelf Life, tagged me for a new meme on blogging tips. I always appreciate getting some good tips, so I’m adding one thing that meant a lot to me when I first started my blog.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ***-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! *-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. *****-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **-http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up – persistence is fertile. *-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ****-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.**-http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you – it’s nice to know who is reading! *-http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. When commenting on others’ blogs, a few kind words go a long way.* –http://shelflifeblog.blogspot.com/
11. Welcome new bloggers. Remember how good it felt to be welcomed to and encouraged by the book blogging community? –http://fondnessforreading.blogspot.com
I’m not sure who has or has not been tagged by now, so if you are reading this, please consider yourself “tagged” and share a tip with us.